You can create one main pdf file in Adobe Standard or Adobe Professional with a very simple method.
No pictures needed to illustrate this...
- Open Adobe Standard or Professional
- Click on file
- Click on create pdf
- Click on from multiple files
You will get a window that will allow you to add files.
- Navigate to the location where you have saved your files
- Select all of the files you want to include (you can select non-contiguous files by holding down the Ctrl key as you click on each one)
- Use the Up and Down arrows to put the files in the order you want them to appear in your new document
- Click on Next
- If the files are in the order you want them, click on Create (if not click on back and rearrange them)
You will then save the document and your new adobe document is complete with all the little parts into one big document in the order you want them.
Doesn't work for you?
Email me at email@example.com
We help you like your computer.