You can customize buttons on your toolbar, including macro buttons. Here are the simple steps.
- Click on Tools
- Click on Customize
- Click on the Commands Tab
- Click on icon you want to change
- Click on Modify Selection
- Put a checkmark next to Default Style
- Click on Modify Selection again
Do one of two things:
Click on Change button image and select a predesigned image
When finished close all windows and see the new and improved button you just created
Doesn't work for you?
Email me at email@example.com
We help you like your computer