Did you know...
You can create a signature for your Outlook e-mail messages that will show up every time you start a new e-mail or reply or forward a message?
To create a signature in Outlook:
- Click on Tools
- Click on Options
- Click on Mail Format
- Click on Signatures
- Click on New…
- Give it a name so you can find it later if you need
- Click on Next
- Enter the text and signature you want
In Outlook 2003
- Click on Finish
- Click on OK
- In the box next to Signature for new messages be sure the signature you just created is listed there. If you want the signature to show up on replies or forwarded messages as well, be sure it is in that box too.
In Outlook 2007
- In the same window where you created the signature you have a box to put the options in
- Be sure the signature you want is showing in each of the appropriate boxes. You can have one signature for new messages and another for replies and forwards. Notice my signature for new messages is "With sig" and my reply or forwarded messages signature is "Sandi." They are two different signatures.
Now, each time you start a new e-mail message the signature you chose will be there. If you don’t want the whole signature, you can delete it from the message. It is just text in the message and can be edited like any other text in the message.
Give it a try.
Doesn't work for you?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We help you like your computer.