Did you know?
You can create a button (rather than just a keystroke) for macros you create in Excel?
Assuming you know how to make a macro...
After you create the macro,
- Right click on the toolbar
- Click on customize
- Click on the commands tab
- Select MACRO from the Left column
- From the Right column drag the macro CREATE CUSTOMIZE BUTTON and drop it on a toobar
- Right click on button and choose ASSIGN MACRO
- Select macro from next window that opens
- Close the customize window
You now have a macro button on your toolbar to complete a task with one click.
Next month, how to customize a macro button.
Comments welcome. Is there a tip you need to know, put it in the comments and I will include it in future Tips & Tricks.
We will help you like your computer.
Doesn't work for you? Send me an e-mail and I will help firstname.lastname@example.org