You can make an image of any window on your computer with a simple keystroke?
How to get a screen shot of a window on your computer
1. Open the window you want a screenshot of
2. Hold down the Alt key and press the Print Screen button on your keyboard
3. You will not see anything happen (the image has been put on the computer clipboard waiting for you to paste it somewhere.
4. Now, go to Microsoft Word and open a blank document
5. Paste the image you just put on the clipboard by doing one of 3 things:
- Press the Ctrl and V key together, or
- Click on Edit and then Paste (in Word 2003) or in Word 2007 click on the Home Ribbon and then click on the Paste option, it is the first option on the Home Ribbon;
- Right click on the document and select paste from the menu you get.
Give it a try.
Doesn't work for you?
Email me email@example.com
We help you like your computer.